Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan (VVM) is a national program for educating and popularizing science among school students of VI to XI standards. VVM also endeavours to identify the bright minds among the student community, who are keen on subjects related to science. VVM has following objectives:
- Conduct competitive tests to identify students who have a scientific bent of mind.
- Provide mentors for winning students to carry forward their science education at higher levels.
- Organise exposure visits for the winners to various R&D institutions in the country.
- Identify successful students at the state and national levels and felicitate them with prizes and certificates.
- Create interest among students in pure science.
- Educate schoolchildren about India’s contributions to the world of science and technology, from tradition to modern.
- Provide hands-on training to students through workshops and other events.